| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wajir in February is very hot at 30.6 °C (87.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.8 °C (100 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in February is 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5.5mm (0.2in) of fluid descends during an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Wajir February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Wajir, Kenya
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Wajir:
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - 817.9 kms (508.3 miles) N
- Negele, Ethiopia - 403.7 kms (250.9 miles) N
- Lodwar, Kenya - 517.2 kms (321.4 miles) WNW
- Kitale, Kenya - 569.8 kms (354.1 miles) W
- Eldoret, Kenya - 551 kms (342.4 miles) WSW
- Entebbe, Uganda - 869.6 kms (540.4 miles) WSW
- Nairobi, Kenya - 501.9 kms (311.9 miles) SW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 501.4 kms (311.5 miles) SW
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 980.9 kms (609.6 miles) WSW
- Musoma, Tanzania - 786.3 kms (488.6 miles) WSW
- Mwanza, Tanzania - 924.2 kms (574.3 miles) WSW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 683.4 kms (424.7 miles) SW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 643.4 kms (399.8 miles) SSW
- Mombasa, Kenya - 642.1 kms (399 miles) S
- Same, Tanzania - 699 kms (434.4 miles) SSW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 767.1 kms (476.7 miles) S
- Zanzibar, Tanzania - 890 kms (553.1 miles) S
- Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania - 962.1 kms (597.8 miles) S